hit play to chill summore

Sunday, January 13, 2013

thank you Allah

salam.. and happy sunday everybodeh!
well, the only bad thing about sunday is that knowing that tomorow is gonna be Monday. =.='

you know how a woman can be about shopping right?
going all nuts and ecstatic. woahh joy.
for the last Year End Sale. i dont get to enjoy it much. instead i spend the whole YES feeling depressed.
because.. no money no talk. or shud i correct it? no money no shopping.
not just that, my purse ended up stolen. but in return i get new pair of clothes. still not that worth it.

now that i have my scholarship.
i'm planning to buy this new mini thing. after i sum up all my need and this new thing. i didnt get to shop my heart out this sem as well. so, no new clothes, bag n shoe for me.
again, i ended up feeling depressed. again.
until, i read this.. quoted by my friend,
"instead of saying 'untung la' better we replaced it to 'aku bersyukur'"-QA
say ALHAMDULILLAH. maybe i dont get to shop. but, i get to ease the burden of my parents. if it get to lower my dad blood pressure by mean lowering the risk of other illnesses. than i shud say ALHAMDULILLAH. it is a sacrifice that i have to make. well, gonna be 22 this year..

uuuuuuuuuu am so matured. arent i???
hewhewhewhew

alhamdulillah.
Thank you ALLAH.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...